Who’s responsible for your data?
• Owner: The Green Drop Shop
• CIF: 26594706J
• Address: C/ Galileu 223-227, ático 4, 08028 Barcelona
• Email: email@example.com
Objective and category of data treatment
Which data categories do we handle?
Depending on the website platform, The Green Drop handle the following data categories:
• Identifying data: name, surname, address, email address, postal code, telephone.
• Codes or identifications codes of the user
• Commercial information data
Requested personal data are mandatory. Not giving them means it will be impossible to complete the operation for requested service.
In case visitor insert data of a third party, he/she declares to have permission and commit to inform the other person about this policy, exempting The Green Drop from any responsibility. The Green Drop can overtake controls to verify it and apply diligence measures according to the data protection policy.
Data which are marked with an asterisk * in The Green Drop forms are mandatory in order to register the visitor on the website or to process the order.
Why and for how long will you treat my data?
The Green Drop will treat your data, manually or automatically, for these purposes:
• To operate products or services purchase through the website as well as billing and delivery.
• To send ongoing basis (through email, mail and/or SMS) electronic communications containing offers, promotions and news related to our website, except when the visitor says the opposite or when consent is revoked.
• To send ongoing basis commercial and/or promotional info related to the business sector or products purchased on the website, except when the visitor says the opposite or when consent is revoked.
• To implement the legal standards established as well as verifying fulfillment of the contract obligations, including fraud prevention.
The Green Drop will keep your personal data only during the time needed for meeting the purposes mentioned above as long as consent is not revoked. In case it’s needed, data will remain in database for 5 years, time limit legally established.
What’s the legitimization for data treatment?
Legitimization for data treatment on the part of The Green Drop in order to complete visitor registration on the website will happen only with previous approval of the client. The Green Drop is allowed to use data on the website referring products and services purchase, payment, billing and shipping.
Data treatment used for sending emails with offers, promotions and news related to the website, commercial and/or promotional information, creation of statistic reports concerning access and user experience on the website, creation of commercial profiles from purchasing products and services on our website, is based on the legitimate interest of The Green Drop to carry out those treatments according to current legislation.
Consents obtained for these purposes are independent so that user is able to revoke any of them whenever he/she wants without impacting the others.
Who will be informed about my data?
• State Security according to the law
• Banks and financial institutions to process the payment.
What are the user’s rights?
Client can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime and free of charge for the following rights:
• To revoke consents
• To Access personal data
• To modify incorrect or incomplete data
• To request data cancellation when they are no longer needed
• To request data transfer
Personal data that are collected through this website or through telecommunications will be treated with privacy, committing to secrecy according to current legislation.
This privacy police might be subjected to changes. For this reason, it’s required to revise it ongoing basis and it’s possible, any time the client access the website in order to be informed at all time about data treatment.